Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Right Words

It's crazy stressful the next couple of weeks.
It's our last haul for YL6 (ASMPH's version of 2nd year med).
And all the slacking off, sleeping overtime, not opening my book, etc., is finally catching up with me.
I've been in total isolation -- atleast trying to find the right study groove 
(because I really am a 'learn through group study' kind of person) -- for the past weeks.
And my isolation is in my (technically OUR because i share it with my sis hehe) new condo.

It's making deserves a whole thought-out post.
But just to blow off some stress, and to get myself guilty later (for my patho lab exam tomorrow),
I just wanted to share my love for words. <3

I already mentioned before that I love quotes,
but you don't understand,
I LOVE quotes. haha

It's fascinating what people say.
So with that, we have a wall/divider in the condo that's glass and wood 
-- I've converted it into a quote wall.
I get inspiration, laughs, tears (whut!?), giggles and usually a good conversation out of it.
I ask friends to write whatever they want, or if I read something I put it down myself,
but it's just so fun. :)

 
words of advice - inside jokes
 
life instructions - inspirational quotes


Never lose to stress. Find a way to fight back. :)

XOXO,
Joanie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say? It'd be nice to hear it.