Thursday, April 5, 2012

To Be Home


I'm back! :)

I apologize for that depressing last post, I guess we all have our moments.
Now, I have so much to share -- after a long hiatus from non-essential internet activities. <3

I've finished YL6, I experienced strange things or strange people, I attended a silent retreat (yes, complete silence), I've re-acquainted myself with some friends, my God and I've gathered a whole lot of realizations. But for this post, I simply wanted to share that I'm HOME <3

It was an impromtu decision. :)
But there was much thought put into it.
Many little reasons -- a little bit of running away (a whole different story).

But the biggest reason, was for my family. <3
and to be able to celebrate the Holy Week traditions with them.

My Grandmother.
It's amazing being able to be close to her and attend to her -- from little tummy aches to her pain from her recent operation. Somehow, I know it makes a difference to her that we're home. :)

My Dad.
He was so excited to hear that we were coming home, that he left work to go palengke and buy us our favorites. <3 He prepared aninikad, shrimps and tinolang isda for our welcome dinner.

My Mum
Ofcourse, my mother did what she knew best, help us with studying -- by being our very own barista. She transformed the dining table into our very own starbucks and makes us coffee while we study.

It's good to be home. <3

XOXO,
Joanie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say? It'd be nice to hear it.